THE PARTY WITH THE BEST RECORD OF SERVING REPUBLICAN ECONOMIC VALUES IS THE DEMOCRATS, AND IT ISN'T EVEN CLOSE!"
SOURCES-Bureau of Labor Statistics, Economic Policy Institute, "Christian Science Monitor," "The Los Angles Times" -Michael Kingsley-
- FEDERAL SPENDING: since 1960 Republicans increased Federal Spending by 71% more than have Democrats
- FEDERAL DEBT: since 1960 Republicans have increased the National debt by 100% more per year than have Democrats
- GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT: since 1921, adjusted for inflation, Democrats outproduce Republicans by 43% . Starting in 1940 the Democratic advantage is 23% better.
- REAL PER CAPITA INCOME: since 1960 Democrats have outperformed Republicans by 30%. (This is perhaps the most important economic statistic of all).
- INFLATION: since 1960, Democrats outperform Republicans 3.13% to 3.89%.
- UNEMPLOYMENT: since 1960 it decreases in an average Democratic year by 0.3% to 5.33%, and increases in average Republican year by 1.1% to 6.38%.
- JOB CREATION: from 1945 to 2003, Democrats produced 174,200 jobs per month, Republicans have only produced 60,600 per month. Every time a Democrat succeeds a Republican, job creation soars. Every time a Republican succeeds a Democrat job creation plummets. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- DOW JONES AVERAGE: since 1921 the DOW has increased by 52% more under Democratic administrations.
- THE BOND MARKET: since 1940 the value of 10 year Treasury bonds rose 1.2% under Democrats and fell 0.5% under Republicans.
by mike kohr 3/7/2006
RESULTS MATTER, VOTE DEMOCRATIC!